1. Southwestern-inspired print scarf by BP
2. 100% Acrylic checked shawl by Zara
3. Polyester non-stretchable plaid scarf by Moda Wardrobe
Scarf: Moda Wardrobe
4. Soft fringe plaid scarf by BP
5. Okay, this last one isn’t exactly a scarf, but common! A beautiful checked cape by Boohoo that can be thrown over anything. An absolute staple this fall.
What did you guys think of our fall staples? Are we missing any fabulous scarves? Let us know by leaving a comment below. And you can shop any of these scarves on Spread by clicking on the images!
Click on the image above to learn more about her gorgeous cardigan!
October is a very visual month. The weather is changing, which means the autumn leaves are falling and you get a plethora of green, yellow, red and orange! 🍂 It’s an exciting season for fashion because it’s warm enough to wear loafers, ripped jeans and even the odd tank on a sunny day. However, it’s still cool enough to layer up in a comfy cardi, knee high boots and a fabulous hat.
This particular outfit is perfect for a fall day. A giant cozy cardigan, denim jeans and knee high boots that match an extremely chic Valentino tote. To top it off? A floppy hat that adds just enough juxtaposition from her cardi to focus on her perfect hair. Bonus points if the rope on your hat matches your lipstick! 😘
Shop the look on Spread:
Model: The Sweetest Thing / Cardigan: Dreamers by Debut / Bag: Valentino / Hat: BP / Boots (similar): Jessica Simpson
Interested in her Valentino bag? Click on the image above to learn more!